Friday 11 January 2013

I'm Back...

Sorry for the long delay in my updates. Things with Christmas got so chaotic. We flew home for Christmas and spent two weeks with our families. It was wonderful holiday season with them. The most wonderful part was we were able to announce to our family in person that Claire is going to be a big sister. Baby #2 is due July 30th. We are so excited. I had my first appointment right after we got home. I have already been referred to high risk maternal fetal medicine. I will see them in a few weeks. I am praying this baby will make it to full term.

3 comments:

Tanya Pogue said...

Omg Congratulations to you and your family . Hope you update with your pregnancy . so exciting :)

katie ridings said...

I've heard of the amber necklace, I have yet to purchase it since it's like 30$ haha!! But I did see a bracelette for 10$ so maybe I will jump on that. Thanks for the woombie idea!! I'm going to get one & see how it works :)

Rachel Beer said...

I got Claire's amber teething necklace off amazon for $20. I was very skeptical but she does seem much calmer with it. You will love the woombie!