Monday 2 July 2012

Moms Must Haves & Mistakes

Every mom, whether a working or stay at home mom, has concerns and questions about raising their children. Not every child is the same but as a mother I have interesting Ramblings about the daily life of a mother and child. In addition, this blog will review those items that make a parent's life just a little easier.

Please bear with me as I get this blog going, I promise it will be worth it. It's taking a bit of work around my daughter, as she is currently trying to cut her first 4 teeth. Which is a big milestone for her since she was born prematurely, so every milestone she hits (usually a little late) is something to celebrate.


In the meantime if there is something in particular you'd like to hear about or have something you'd like me to review contact me and let me know.


Till next time!
Triple M

0 comments: